Sunday, January 28, 2007

food and missing home

Time really flies fast these days. Before I knew it, I haven't blogged for 2 weeks. Well, nothing much really happened. I guess the best highlights of this 2 weeks is that I started on a new animation series One Piece. I'm sure for people out there, they have like watched it so long ago but I just got started. Most of my nights are spent clearing the episodes of the animation and an occasional movie or 2. Two days ago, me and my friends went to eat kani shabushabu, which is kinda like crab hotpot. The crab is really sweet and fresh and as I haven't eaten crab for like ages, the taste of it is just heavenly.

Eating crab just reminds me of home, the taste of my aunt's crab dish and as it gets closer to chinese new year, the longiness of going back increases everyday. Can't wait.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hot crab? do they have that in singapore?

Anonymous said...

hot crab? do they have that in singapore?

Unknown said...

Yes they do. chilli crab

mIss cAarol said...

that reminds me of something too..

I FORGOT TO CALL YOUR AUNT & I'M LEAVING TMR.

Sorry wenyang! I will maybe ask Mark to go collect for me.

zaam said...

take your time...you can collect it next time you come back too.haha.